Call For Pattern Testers!
I am looking for a range of different sizes, body shapes and skill levels, bloggers as well as non-bloggers. You just have to be willing to sew the pattern within 2 weeks. If the next pattern isn’t for you or the time frame just doesn’t work for you, I can put you on my list for future pattern tests.
What’s in it for you
– A copy of the finished PDF pattern
– Another free PDF pattern from my gallery (any pattern), for you to keep or to give away
– My deep gratitude for helping me improve my patterns
How it works
– Fill out the form that’s linked on the bottom of this page to apply for pattern testing.
– You’ll get an email with more details a week before the testing starts to choose whether you want to take part in the testing or not. Send a positive reply to this email if you would like to take part.
– If you’re approved for the test, once the testing phase starts you’ll get another email that contains the pattern. You’ll sew the size you indicated in the pattern test application form within the time frame of about 2 weeks.
– Within that 2 weeks I expect you to give me feedback: you’ll get a questionnaire and I need you to take pictures of the garment worn by you (or whoever you make it for).
– Once the pattern is ready and released, you’ll get an updated copy and information on how to get your other free pattern.
Thank you very much!