Hibiscus is a top & dress pdf sewing pattern. It can go from cute summer top over functional sportswear to feminine beach dress! It has a racerback style with the option to add ruffles inside the armholes on the shoulders and back.
- V1: top with ruffles
- V2: plain racerback top
- V3: dress with ruffles
- V4: plain racerback dress
The Hibiscus Top & Dress has negative ease at the bust and gets more loose-fitting towards the bottom of the garment.
The Hibiscus Jersey Top & Dress PDF sewing pattern works best with drapey fabrics like viscose jerseys or thin cotton jerseys – this makes it the perfect airy summer top or dress!
The Hibiscus Jersey Top & Dress is a step by step, quick to make pattern and is perfect for confident beginners and upwards.
Sizing & Fabric Requirements
The Hibiscus Jersey Top & Dress comes in sizes 1-8. See the size chart for measurements.
What will I receive?
At the end of the checkout process, you will be able to download the following PDF files instantly:
– a printable pattern in A4 format (18 pages)
– a printable pattern in US Letter format (18 pages)
– a printable pattern as copy shop version, A0 (1 sheet)
– fully-photographed step-by-step instruction booklet (10 pages)
The instruction booklet includes lots of features to make sewing this pattern as easy for you as possible:
- a printing guide (so you can only print the pages you need for your size and version and save ink and paper)
- a fitting guide
- lengthening and shortening lines for adjusting the pattern for petite and tall women
- layplans for all variations
- additional tips for sewing, along with the photographed step-by-step instructions
Quick to assemble no-trim pages!
The print-at-home versions of this pattern are super quick to put together because you can tape or glue the pages together right how they come from the printer – there’s no need for you to trim them or cut away any corners. This way, there’s also less wasted space on the pages and therefore fewer pages to print for you!
What is a PDF pattern?
A PDF sewing pattern is a downloadable sewing pattern that you print yourself at home. Just download, print, stick together and start sewing! When you print the pattern, make sure that you print at 100% (uncheck the scale box). Print page 1 first and check with the help of the calibration square whether your print settings are correct.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN WHICH YOU HAVE TO PRINT YOURSELF AT HOME.
Find tutorials and customization ideas for this pattern on the Glasshouse Patterns Blog.