- V1: mini dress
- V2: mini dress with ruffles
- V3: maxi dress
- V4: maxi dress with ruffles
- V5: top
- V6: top with ruffles
The Lavender Top & Summer Dress PDF Sewing Pattern works best with drapey fabrics like viscose, cotton lawn, crepe, chiffon, or georgette – this makes it the perfect airy summer dress or top!
You will find that Lavender is not only easy to wear but easy to sew as well! Since it drapes loosely and the neckline level can be adjusted, there is not a lot to fit while sewing this pattern. It is a step by step, quick to make pattern and is perfect for confident beginners and upwards.
Sizing & Fabric Requirements
The Lavender Top & Summer Dress PDF Sewing Pattern comes in sizes 1-8. See the size chart for measurements.
What will I receive?
At the end of the checkout process, you will be able to download the following PDF files instantly:
– a printable pattern in A4 format (24 pages)
– a printable pattern in US Letter format (27 pages)
– a printable pattern as copy shop version, A0 (2 sheets)
– fully-photographed step-by-step instruction booklet (16 pages)
The instruction booklet includes lots of features to make sewing this pattern as easy for you as possible:
- a printing guide (so you can only print the pages you need for your size and version and save ink and paper)
- a fitting guide
- recommendations about adjusting the pattern for petite and tall women
- layplans for all variations
- additional tips for sewing, along with the photographed step-by-step instructions
Quick to assemble no-trim pages!
The print-at-home versions of this pattern are super quick to put together because you can tape or glue the pages together right how they come from the printer – there’s no need for you to trim them or cut away any corners. This way, there’s also less wasted space on the pages and therefore fewer pages to print for you!
What is a PDF pattern?
A PDF sewing pattern is a downloadable sewing pattern that you print yourself at home. Just download, print, stick together and start sewing! When you print the pattern, make sure that you print at 100% (uncheck the scale box). Print page 1 first and check with the help of the calibration square whether your print settings are correct.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN WHICH YOU HAVE TO PRINT YOURSELF AT HOME.